Packt Publishing Required Copy Writers In Mumbai-Any Freshers
Packt Publishing Jobs:Packt Publishing Has Been Inviting Applications From Any Graduate With Excellent written and verbal communication,Proficiency in written and verbal form of English For Copywriter Role In Mumbai.Interested Job Seekers can Grab This Job Opportnity By walk-in for an interview on the below mentioned Company address between 09 am and 03 pm only between Monday and Friday.
1. Copy edit book content
2. Develop and maintain copy edit guidelines
3. Develop and maintain a system to measure and improve book quality
4. Liaise with editors, indexers and layout staff
5. Check edits against in-house guidelines for the following:
- Language (looking in to grammatical inconsistencies, spelling, language usage and punctuation)
- Content (e.g. consistencies in style for books with multiple authors to maintain readability)
- Layout (e.g. use of correct template styles, page setup, etc)
6. Assess language quality of the edits by:
- Checking the language quality of the author
- Checking whether the editor has complied with the in-house guidelines
- Checking whether the editor has broken the text by introducing language errors
- Reporting on the performance of the editors and raising concerns if any
7. Train staff editors to improve their language skills by:
- Providing feedback to them on the quality of their written language skills
- Assisting them to provide feedback to the authors on the quality of their written language skills
- Conducting workshops to help them improve the quality of their written language skills
8. To maintain performance reports and compile reports.
BTech Fresher Walkins In Mumbai On This Month List–Check here
Industry Type: Publishing
Opp Saffron Spice,
MIDC, Andheri East,
Mumbai- 400 093.
Packt Publishing Pvt. Ltd.
Packt is a fast growing international IT book publishing company based in Birmingham, UK and Mumbai, India. We are at the cutting edge of innovation in publishing with a unique strategy of publishing highly focused books on new and ground breaking technologies.
Walk in Interview Details: