Hinduja Global Solutions-HGS Freshers Walk-In Interview
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Jobs:Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Unfolded Recruitment Notification To Conduct Walk In Interview / Off Campus For Current Job Vacancies Present In Bangalore,Hyderabad & Many Other Cities In India.Interested Persons Can Submitt Online application To Attend Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Walk In Interview.To Acquire More Information Regarding Tentative Walkin Dates,Interview Process,Qualification,Experience etc Please Go through Below.
- Corporate Business Excellence, Manager
- Compliance & Risk Management, Manager
- Clinical Reviewers, Medical Coders, Operations
- Indian Registered Nurses, Operations
- Group Lead – Operations (Female candidate preferred)
- DGM- Quality, Business Excellence
- Assistant Manager – Healthcare
- Walk-in drive for Team Lead – Operations (Outbound Sales)
- Senior Manager – Quality
- Group Lead – International Voice
- If You Are Fresher Or Above Jobs Not Matched Check Out More Vacancies Below This Page
Industry Type: BPO/Healthcare
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Walk in Interview Details: