Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2019 for (Graduate Engineer – Trainee)
Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Responsibilities
1. Graduate engineer trainees work for the engineering profession and initially assist the engineers.
2. Graduate Engineer Trainees assists the seniors in product designing and product testing.
3. Data analysis is an important part of any product development. Graduate engineer trainees of the company usually take care of this. Simultaneously failure analysis is also their job responsibility.
4. Graduate engineers trainees also can make computer models and replication of the product that is being built.
5. Graduate engineer trainees are also liable to collect the data on running production lines and work sites. They may take care of preliminary data analysis putting the facts and figures from production systems.
6. The Graduate engineer trainees who work in the aerospace and mechanical engineering sectors sometimes need to build finite element scrutiny models depending upon the design standards and equations given by licensed and expert engineers.
7. Graduate engineer trainees in civil engineering assists in surveying the constructional sites. They perform both process mapping and time studies.
BE / B.Tech Graduate in (Mechanical, Electrical)
Ashok Leyland, flagship of the Hinduja group, is the 2nd largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in India, the 4th largest manufacturer of buses in the world, and the 12th largest manufacturers of trucks.
Headquartered in Chennai, 9 manufacturing plants gives an international footprint – 7 in India, a bus manufacturing facility in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE), one at Leeds, United Kingdom and a joint venture with the Alteams Group for the manufacture of high-press die-casting extruded aluminum components for the automotive and telecommunications sectors, Ashok Leyland has a well-diversified portfolio across the automobile industry. Ashok Leyland has recently been ranked as 38th best brand in India.
Mr. Prakash Francis(Manager)