Alstom India Limited Jobs:Alstom India Limited Has Been Has Been Inviting Applications From Bachelors/Masters from one of the reputed institute For Project Operations Manager Post.Interested Job Seekers can Grab This Job Opportnity By submmiting their Profile to Invite Upcoming Walkins .Read Complete Official Recruitment Notification To Know more Regarding walkin dates,Selection Process,Interview venue,experience required etc Also checkout other job openings available
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- The Project Operations Manager (PrOM) is appointed at the BAFO stage (Best And Final Offer).
- He participates in the final contract negotiations on behalf of the Platform Director and ensures the feasibility of the proposal QCD commitment.
- At this stage he also ensures that the engineering and sourcing team members that will be
Nominated at the NTP (Notice To Proceed) if successful, are being identified with names.
During the project realization phase, he manages the Operations team (PrIM, PrEM, PrSM,
PrPM, PrVM, PrWM), who is responsible for the success of the project.
- In this frame he ensures that both the contractual technical definition of the project and the
Platform Director’s instructions are strictly respected.
- He takes all necessary decisions allowing cost reduction, in the absolute respect of the contractual Schedule.
- He ensures that the Project Manager (or Customer Director) provides to Operations the possible QCD variations orders corresponding to new customer requests on time. He evaluates Consequences in terms of QCD, obtains validation by the Platform Director, and implements them.
- Effectively after having received a written instruction (“internal variation order”) from the Project.
- Manager (or Customer Director) only
- This instruction must explicitly describe the nature of the Envisaged modifications, and
Acknowledge their consequences in terms of cost and delivery. On behalf of Operations,
he personally follows the commissioning phase of the project with the Project Manager
(or Customer Director), he evaluates the customer requests through the Applicable
contractual clauses, and implements the adjustments that strictly correspond to AT
contractual responsibility. Any other modifications must be preceded by a written instruction
from the Project Manager (cf. above).
- He prepares the SPR on behalf of Operations (costs, delivery schedule, quality, conformity to the Contract).
Experience: 12 +years
Traction System Engineer Jobs
FEA Engineer Vacancies
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Many Ongoing Job Vacancies [ For More Experience Jobs & Freshers Can Check out below This Page For Freshers Jobs in Alstom India Limited]
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.